Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meet the DT... Michelle!


Michelle was with us last term and has only grown as a designer.
She is likes to try new things out and is not afraid of a challenge. =D
I am very happy to have her with us on the New Design Team this term .
My name is Michelle and I’m from Ohio. I have three children and one grandchild. I started scrapbooking when my last child was born. I wanted to start and have a family album for my children to pass on to theirs and so on. I have seriously been doing my scrapbooking the past three years and have just learned a year ago about card-making. I am now on my second term here with My Grafico and look forward to all the challenges and new people that I will meet. This is a great place to be.

Michelle made her card using one of these sets by Dilek.



I cannot wait to see the lovely creations she makes this year.
Show some love and leave a comment. =D

0 comments on "Meet the DT... Michelle!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO